When Do You Need Us?
On-site financial guidance without the full-time cost
Is your company as profitable as it could be?
When you might use a Virtual CFO
Developing financial analyses to better understand results and make better decisions
- When you think your company should be more profitable.
- When you need assistance with strategic planning.
- When you could benefit from an experienced sounding board for discussing ideas.
- When you could use some meaningful financial analysis.
- When your financial systems do not produce timely and accurate information for reporting purposes and decision-making.
- When you are spending too much time in accounting and financial management.
- When your systems that measure operations performance do not produce timely and accurate statistics for the purpose of making informed decisions.
- When you are not absolutely certain which factors are most important in driving (or limiting) the growth and profitability of your company; how those Key Performance Indicators should be tracked and analyzed; how they should affect your strategy.
- When your business is growing and you don’t have a growth plan.
- When you need to find outside financing
- When you want to develop an effective incentive compensation program to help drive performance and avoid expensive turnover.
- When you are considering selling your company and you want to put your financial house in order, making your company as attractive and valuable as possible.
- When you need financial projections and “what if” scenarios to project cash flow, profits, growth and the impact of outside economic factors.
- When your policies, procedures and internal controls seem loose and you know you need to tighten them.
- When you would like access to someone who can negotiate with bankers, vendors, regulators, customers, unions or other outside parties.
- When your financial staff could use guidance and training.
- When you would like help identifying risks and opportunities.
- When you feel like your organization may not be structured in the best way to facilitate growth and efficient operation.
- When you need an experienced part time CFO.